Set up login redirects
If you configure Portworx Central to use an external OIDC provider, then you must manually configure the redirect URI in your OIDC provider.
You must use certificates signed by a trusted certificate authority.
Configure a login redirect URI in Okta
Perform the following steps to configure a login redirect URI in Okta:
- From the Applications tab in your Okta dashboard, select the Add Application button.
- From the Create New Application page, select the Web tile, and then select Next.
- In the Login redirect URIs box, enter your login redirect URI, and then select Add URI.
Configure a login redirect URI in Auth0
Perform the following steps to configure a login redirect URI in Auth0:
- In the left sidebar of your Auth0 dashboard, select Applications, then select the CREATE APPLICATION button.
- On the Create application page, enter the name of your application and choose Regular Web Applications, then select CREATE.
- On your newly created application page, select the Settings tab.
In the Allowed Callback URLs box, enter your login redirect URI by replacing the
<backup-svc-endpoint>with your endpoint:
Last edited: Wednesday, Feb 8, 2023
Questions? Visit the Portworx forum.